part of MY BOOK ,

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

a moment.

yesterday, i went out with my baby (: we met at KL. i took ERL train from putrajaya and stop at BTS then took STAR stop at hang tuah. lastyly, i took MONORAIL at hang tuah till BB. i met nayim there. he smiled and happy when looks at me. are you happy sayang? am asking my own heart, i hope that date made him happy. the reason we met yesterday cause he wants to buy present for his lovelys ibu's birthday. that so sweet syg. we went to all over shop to find something suit his mom. until, we drop by at RIPCURLL. my fav boutique HAHA. he bought her a flip flop for his mom. and i never miss the chances to buy another flip flop to add in my collection. hehehe :D after we bought the present we went back home by train again. we will take train at KLCC. so, we walked from BB to KLCC. wahhhh! so, exhausted. its been a while i haven't done this since i was teen. HAHA (: i miss it so much! thanks sayang. we arrived at KLCC at we took out dinner there. McD McD McD. whats else to eat guysss. to much of choices yeahhhh. we went back home. train train, something funny happen.HAHAHA. we were laughing and teasing each other. suddenly, train stopped and me and nayim were slipped in front of other passengers, oh my god. what a ashameddddd -..- after that we just silent and wait until we reach taman melati where nayim's stayed.

we ready to move on. we went to my granny's house at selayang. i want to take her little kitten but sadly, she was crying when i put her in the car. kesiannnnya. so, i decided to return her back. a moment after that : akuuu plak yang menangissss T_T nak kucingggg! );

nayim was very sweetheart. dia tau mcm mana nak pujuk i. aww. so, he asked me to teach her law subject. so, we went to McD near to my house. we eat and study study study (: until we done! we packed and he sent me home. that was the tiredness day ever. i love you sayang. muahhh :*

(: smile for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment