part of MY BOOK ,

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

always be my babybubuu :*



i miss you sayang, i dreamed bout you last night that were left me ): im afraid you do so sayang. please, since we first met. i remembered you were holding my hands and says that you have heart on me. you propose me! you said : i taknak lepaskan you. i nak jadikan you gf i. i said : SPEECHLESS! oh my, you're sweet, charm and honest sayang. i knew if you were into me at the first places, dah lama agaknya i ngorat you kan sayang? HAHA. oh yeah, mula2 berlagak macho yeh. bila dah dapat i, makan elok2 pn taknak. hehehe. its okay syg, i love the way you are baby. you always faham i sayang. selalu manjakan i. honestly, no one could ever do that to me sayang. dorg mmg tk sanggup jaga i yg nakal giler nih. and you, manage to control me overall. wow! impressive.. btw sayang, you're the first guy who called me 'sayang' every single time. i tau bende nih biasa utk semua but not for me. you terlalu caring i. you made me thinking bout you all the time and all the moment i do works sayang. even paper test pun i conteng nama you sayang, hahhh! face the fact la kan yang nih dah SANGAP you. hehehe. sorry baby. you're the one for me, nayim abd rahman. i takkan lepaskan you like EVER! i promise. okay baby? always in you heart. remember me syg. too-dles!

(: smile for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment